Acetic Silicone Adhesive Sealant Adopting One Part GE Raw Material
4A/ 2A/ B
- Aristo Acetic Silicone Sealant is a one-part, acetic
- Designed for general adhesive construction applications
- Adopts GE raw material
- Providing for high end market.,
- it's easily extrudes in any weather to form an excellent adhesive
to most construction materials and sanitary materials without a
- Use for industry buidling, automotive, packaging, advertisment and
- For joints adhesion and seal among the glass, tiles, ceramics,
aluminum, and fiber glass, powder-coated and non-oily wood
- One -part, acetoxy room temperature cure, easy to apply.
- Excellent contact-change ability, no seasonal limited use.
- Excellent adhesion to most building materials.
- Outstanding weatherproofing ability, with long service life
- Medium or low modulus, excellent tensile and compression restoring
1. Clean the surface to get rid or the rust, oil, or any dirty.
2. Stick temporary band to protect the surface after cleaning, and
move the band off before applying of the sealant.
3. Cut the bottleneck and fix the nozzle on, then, cut the nozzle
along the seam width.
4. Keep away from the rain, solvent to get onto the surface before
the sealant dry totally.
1. Not contact sealant with food or cosmetics
2. Not contact skin for long time about uncured sealant
3. Rinse eyes with large quantities of water and seek medical check
if sealant drops into eyes
4. Not put sealant at children’s reach.
1. One -part, acetoxy room temperature cure, easy to apply.
2. Excellent contact-change ability, no seasonal limited use.
3. Excellent adhesion to most building materials.
4. Outstanding weatherproofing ability, with long service life
5. Medium or low modulus, excellent tensile and compression