Low VOC Liquid All Purpose Spray Adhesive 500ml with Acrylic
- It is a general purpose impact adhesive for use in a variety of
- formulated with good-quality raw materials
- conforming to national compulsory standard-GB18583-2001
requirements of restriction of harmful and hazardous substance
- low VOC,
- fresh smell,
- high solid content,
- good flexibilty,
- easy application,
- strong adhesive force,
- enviroment-friendly etc.
- after hardening, it can be resistant to damp, water, heat, acid,
alkali and bumping,
- it is widely used for bonding sponge, heat-insulated materials,
fiber, wood and thin metal sheet.
1. Mix round before using it and making it mix equally, the perfect
temperature for constructing is 25+/-5℃, and humidity is 55-75%.
2. Deal with the surface right, such as remove oil, dust, rust,
moisture and burnish.
3. When using the floor board, bamboo and other wood material, make
sure it must containing water below 8%.
4. It’s usually gelatinized for one time, for man hole material, it
needs to gelatinize 2-3times, and make sure gelatinize the second
time after the solvent volatilization completely
5. Avoid it leave the air hole on the sub, it must towards one way
when gelatinize. The thinner of the contact adhesive on the sub,
the smaller of limitation and shrink, and the higher of the glue
6. Airing after gelatinizing to volatilize the solvent and increase
the conglutinate and solidification, then press it properly but not
move it come-and-go, so that it can remove the air and improve the
quality of conglutinate further.
1. Store product at 60-80℉(16-17℃) for maximum storage life, higher
temperatures can reduce normal storage life, lower temperatures can
cause increased viscosity of a temporary nature. Rotate stock on
“first in first out” basis.
2. Content under pressure, don’t pierce the can even when it’s
3. Keep out of fire, flame, high temperature and any ignition
4. Keep out reach of Children
5. No Swallow and it’s better not to contact with human skin.
1. Bonds to most surfaces
2. Immediate bond on contact
3. Bonds dissimilar materials
4. Good heat resistance when bonded
5. Will not soak into porous materials