Non flammable non-corrosive non-conductiveContact Cleaner for
Cleaning Dirt and Anti-rust
- Quick-drying formula leaves no residue for a complete clean
- Non-staining, non-corrosive, non-conductive
- High dielectric strength of 37500 volts
- Spray can be applied to metal, plastic and rubber
- Cleans, protects, lubricates and improves conductivity
- Reduces intermittent connections, arcing, and RFI as well as wear
- Safe for use on all metal connectors and contacts and won’t harm
Aristo Contact Cleaner is a non-flammable, chlorinated, non-ozone
depleting cleaner/degreaser designed for use on electrical
equipment. It is a volatile organic compounds (VOC) exempt
alternative to ozone depleting chlorinated solvents, and does not
contain methylene chloride.
It evaporates quickly and leaves no residue. It is ideal for
limiting down-time on delicate electric parts. It lowers electrical
resistance at contact points and reduces the potential for current
leakage and grounding.
Recommended for effective removal of grease, oil, corrosion and
sludge from electric motors, fusible disconnects, switchgears,
transformers, air tools, mechanical brakes, clutches, chains, wire
rope, dies, molds, parts, bearings, generators, compressors and a
wide variety of other electrical and industrial equipment.